Friday, July 11, 2014

Thoroughbred Motorsports Stallion

I found this unusual trike at the Trail Ridge Road Alpine Visitor's Center in Rocky Mountain National Park. I've never run across one of these before. I did look around for the owner, but was unable to locate him (her?). Maybe I didn't look around hard enough, but at 11,796 feet I didn't want to waste the oxygen.

The Thoroughbred Motorsports Stallion is powered by a 143 HP Ford four cylinder engine with a Ford 5 speed automatic with reverse. The hand-built motor trike is crafted in the U.S. and features a long list of luxuries that are usually reserved for vehicles with doors; things like air ride suspension with an on-board compressor and air conditioning and heat. They are distributed through Motor Trike Dealerships.

Is it a convertible Mini Cooper?

Stallion? Because the front-end is equine?

Steering wheel and cup holder = 3/4 car with no roof.




No comments:

Post a Comment