Friday, December 7, 2012

Mustang GT 350

I found this Ford Mustang GT 350 sitting outside Perfection Auto Body in Longmont, Colorado on the way home from the SID Inc. co-location. It just got out of the shop from a complete detail and they were doing some paint matching and other work when I saw it from across the street.  It is going up for sale at the Barrett Jackson Auction in January.

I didn't have time to look at the inside, but through the windows it looks excellent. I was on two wheels that day and had to beat the rain! If you look carefully you can spot my BMW R1200C across the way. I'll hazard a guess that it will bring around $30K on auction day.

I like the wonky angle on this shot. Pics on the iPhone are always an adventure.

An overcast day doesn't really bring out the Black and Gold like it should.





No comments:

Post a Comment