Friday, February 28, 2014

1967 Plymouth Barracuda

Sure, early 70's Plymouth 'Cudas are nice. They're all muscular, big, and mean, but you can keep 'em. This is my favorite Barracuda, 1967 through 1969 Formula S. 

Late at night, if I'm feeling all Mopar and sleepless, I'll surf www.cctol.com looking for that one out there that's calling to me. The one the angry divorcee is selling for revenge on her soon to be ex. I know it's out there.

This one was shown by Michael Paulus of Loveland, Colorado. I don't think it's a real Formula S, but I'm not positive. Close enough though, it's pretty stock, and I don't have a major problem with clones.

The grill is good and so is the hood

Swim with the fish

Not as hulky as its later brothers.


2013 Windsor Harvest Festival Cruise In Car Show

No comments:

Post a Comment